21st March 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MSc(Nursing) if completed BSc in 4 years around 9 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Nursing course around 9 years ago. I did my BSc in 4 years. Now, I want to study MSc course with same specialization. So, am I eligible or not to study MSc in Nursing course?

I am 2010 beech normal passing 3 year nursing 4 year 2 subject fail 3 times i am eligibility 4 year exam not sir

19th April 2019, 09:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Nursing) if completed BSc in 4 years around 9 years ago?

Gap is not an issue to do MSc in Nursing. There are certain eligibility criteria's to take admission. I am giving you the detail of it.

==> Candidates must have done a BSc in nursing degree from a recognized university.

==> In various colleges/universities, admission is based on performance in Entrance Exams.
20th April 2019, 12:27 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Nursing) if completed BSc in 4 years around 9 years ago?

Yes you are eligible to study MSc(Nursing). The eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) are:

1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.

2. The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc Nursing /Bsc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
29th May 2019, 01:18 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

Yes you are eligible to study MSc(Nursing). The eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) are:

1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?