2nd April 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?

Hi Sir
My friend doing Regular mba in SV University. She has an arrear in 2nd semester. Now she is in 2nd year MBA and want to write PhD entrance exam. So is she eligible for applying?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
13th April 2015, 08:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir
My friend doing Regular mba in SV University. She has an arrear in 2nd semester. Now she is in 2nd year MBA and want to write PhD entrance exam. So is she eligible for applying?
Waiting for your reply.
She has a backlog in 2nd semester of MBA degree so she is not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
14th April 2015, 06:06 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Question Re: Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir
Waiting for your reply.

If your friend have cleared her arrears of her 2nd semester and if she is not having any current backlog then she is eligible for applying for PhD program and write its entrance exam. For applying to any of the entrance exam, candidate should not have the current backlog.
23rd September 2021, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?

I was haven the arrears in my 1 at semester but still now I'm cleared my backlogs, so I'm eligible or notin my future m Phil program sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?