27th September 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for M.Tech Environmental course in NIT with 1090 AIR rank?

am i eligible for environment m.teh? what other branches & colleges can i choose after b.tech biotechnology?i've completed my b. tech with biotechnology. i've given gate 2012 & got 1090 AIR. can i get M.tech environmental in any NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  2. What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?
  3. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  4. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 76770 with 21 state rank?
  6. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  7. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in CS branch in Raipur NIT after scoring 47829 AIR and state rank of 519? Which other branches can I get int Raipur NIT or any other NIT?
  9. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after securing a rank of 5098 in AIEEE and 70k AIR?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  13. How can I get admission in NIT after scoring AIR of 725996
  14. Can i expect good NIT with 29471 rank in JEE MAIN?
  15. Can I get a chance for admission in NIT Patna after scoring 5104 state rank and 71874 AIR? I belong to OBC category from Bihar
  16. Is there any reservation of seats for B.Tech course in BITS exam?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring an AIR of 400296 and category rank of 26294
  18. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2015, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for M.Tech Environmental course in NIT with 1090 AIR rank?

Yes, you are eligible for M.Tech environmental course as you are a life science graduate in the field of biotechnology. Your rank is good enough to get you admission in this course from NIT.

You might not get admission in top NITs but you have sure chance of getting admission in low end NITs without any doubt. Therefore, just lock your choices carefully during counselling.
1st October 2015, 03:44 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for M.Tech Environmental course in NIT with 1090 AIR rank?

I am happy to say you that you can get chance for doing M.Tech as you have scored good in GATE examination. As you are a Graduate in Biotechnology field, you can get admission in M.Tech in Environmental course.
You may not get admission in the top most of NITs but you can try in some other NITs where you can surely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?