18th August 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i expect good NIT with 29471 rank in JEE MAIN?

Sir,

I am jee main aspirant. I have got a rank of 29471 in jee main 2015. Can i expect to get a good nit?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect to get admission in NIT if I scored 80 in JEE Mains and will get around 85-9-% in 12th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in NIT on the basis of JEE main rank or advanced rank?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?
  4. Can I get NIT Trichy or any NIT after scoring 75 in JEE mains
  5. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  7. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Expected rank in JEE Main with a score of 180? Will I get any good colleges like NITs and IITs?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT-Warangal if secured 1270 SC rank in JEE Main?
  10. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 156 marks in JEE Main? Possibility to get admission in NIT?
  11. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  13. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  14. Any chance to get any NIT after scoring 150000 rank in JEE?
  15. Can I get scholarship if secured 6242 rank in JEE Main and pursuing B.Tech in NIT-Kurukshetra?
  16. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  17. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  18. Expected All India Rank for a candidate who has scored 205 marks in JEE Main Paper-II excluding Drawing section? Possibility to get admission in NIT, Trichy?
19th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i expect good NIT with 29471 rank in JEE MAIN?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the National Institute of Technology. NIT is one of the best technical institute of India.

To get the admission in the NIT the candidates need to qualify in the JEE Mains and have the good aggregate in the board examination. So yes if you have AIR 29471 you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT.

But mainly it depends upon the stream of the B.tech to get the admission in the different NIT situated in the India.
19th August 2015, 04:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

JEE is the Joint Entrance Examination. No, you can not get admission in any of the National Institute of Technology after securing 29,471 rank in the entrance examination.

This is very high rank to get admission in NITs. However if you belong to any reserved category then you may have some chance to get admission in NITs that is ranked below in the list of top NITs.
19th August 2015, 11:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The exam which is held for getting admission in National Institute of Technology is called Joint Entrace Examination. The score and rank of JEE Mains is used for admission in NITs.

No, you can not expect any seat in National Institute of Technology after securing rank of 24971 in the JEE mains exam. For this rank even SC/ ST candidates are not eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?