22nd June 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study direct MTech for a candidate after completing BSc(Physics) Honours?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Physics Honours. I want to study MTech directly after completing my BSc, I would like to know that is it possible for or not do direct MTech after completing my BSc course?

24th June 2019, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study direct MTech for a candidate after completing BSc(Physics) Honours?

No, you can't pursue MTech on the basis of BSc degree. You can only pursue MSc degree on the basis of your BSc in Physics Honours.

For M.Tech admission, you need a B.Tech or a MSc degree if you are looking for admission through GATE score.
25th June 2019, 02:12 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to study direct MTech for a candidate after completing BSc(Physics) Honours?

Yes definately you can do M.tech course after B.sc. But to get admission in good colleges of M.tech, then you need to appear in entrance exam like GATE for M.tech., other entrance exams of particular institutes. After
clearing these exam, then you will get admission in these colleges like-

Indian Institue of Sciences, Bengluru

IIT's

NIT's

Birla Institute of Technology, BIT Misra

Anna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?