24th February 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Tech (Robotics) after completion of M.Sc. in Physics?

Hi sir,

I am student of b.sc. physics. I want to study further after completing B.Sc. degree. I want to study m.sc physics next and after that i wish to study m.tech in robotics engineering. Is it possible or not?

24th February 2016, 09:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Tech (Robotics) after completion of M.Sc. in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

I am student of b.sc. physics. I want to study further after completing B.Sc. degree. I want to study m.sc physics next and after that i wish to study m.tech in robotics engineering. Is it possible or not?
After completion of M.Sc degree in Physics, you are eligible for M.Tech in Robotics but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Those who have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department are eligible for GATE exam. There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?