7th May 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?

After completing bsc physics with electronics, am i eligible to study robotics in japan

13th May 2014, 07:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to do robotics study in japan and you want to know the eligibility of study of robotics in japan that you want to do there. So let me clearance your doubt about your problem so let me clear you that japan is a very advanced Asian country in the field of technology and advanced technology they use for human being and for social service.

As they are very advanced in technology and robotics also comes in field of technology so as you deciding you want to study in japan for the robotics is very good decision for your future Esperance. So for do robotics study you have to study engineering study that could help you for your study in Japan. For that you have to go for engineering line study that is in field of B.tech then M.tech and like this.

And you have to do good and best in that field because you can face a very great competition in japan for robotics so for that you have to prepare yourself for that. Japanese students are also very highly qualified and they also go for robotics study in japan so you have to give them a tough fight.
29th October 2022, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?

I am from India, now I am studying diploma programme in Mechatronics. I want to complete my future education of Batchelor in Robotics and Automation at International level or at the Best Universities please suggest me.
Also I want scholarship for my future education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?