25th March 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study PGDCA again through distance education?

I am working as a system admininstrator. I have completed my PGDCA from KUK with 45% after that i did M.Sc. IT from PTU. But now the aggregate percentage is low. And i want to do my pgdca again. I want to know if it is possible to study PGDCA again through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Date sheet of PGDCA of MDU distance education? Syllabus for PGDCA 1st semester?
  2. What is the approximate fee structure of PGDCA course through distance education? -- [New]
  3. Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?
  4. Which institute is better for PGDCA through distance education? Fee structure of it?
  5. Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
  6. What should I study further after completing PGDCA?
  7. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  8. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  9. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  10. Am I eligible to sit for UGC NET exam after doing PGDCA from distance education
  11. Is it good to study PGDCA course after completing B.Sc. (CS) Degree?
  12. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  14. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  15. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  16. Distance B.Com holder having 45% marks can study LLB?
  17. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is PGDCA course by distance education from Shobhit University approved by AICTE?
26th March 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study PGDCA again through distance education?

Yes, PGDCA can be done through distance mode. These courses require only a computer and internet which can setup easily at home unlike other courses which require labs.

Hence, you can apply for admission in any top distance mode university like IGNOU. Admission is not a problem when you are looking for distance mode courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?