25th March 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the approximate fee structure of PGDCA course through distance education?

I am residing in Kashmir. And i am willing to study PGDCA course in post graduation but through distance education mode. So i want to know about the approximate fee structure for the course?

Related Questions:
28th March 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the approximate fee structure of PGDCA course through distance education?

In IGNOU the fee per semester for PGDCA course is Rs. 5000. Course duration is of 12 months. The fee vary according to the university. Most of the private universities may have higher fees.
29th March 2016, 01:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the approximate fee structure of PGDCA course through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am residing in Kashmir. And i am willing to study PGDCA course in post graduation but through distance education mode. So i want to know about the approximate fee structure for the course?
The PGDCA course is available in some universities in distance education like Annamalai University. The candidate required to complete Graduation course in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is one year (2 semesters). The total fee is Rs. 6,900/ in Annamalai University.

For more details please, visit the Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?