11th October 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in computer science?

Can it be possible to take mtech civil engg.. I've done my btech in cs....so the process of change we can do in mtech.....would you please help me...

13th October 2022, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in computer science?

Yes. It is possible. After completing your B.Tech in computer science, you can pursue M.Tech in Civil engineering.

The design and construction of businesses, transportation networks, roads, buildings, and other structures are taught to civil engineers.
13th October 2022, 08:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in computer science?

For MTech Civil Engineering, candidates must have a BTech degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
14th October 2022, 04:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do that. MTech courses which one can pursue after completing a degree in B. Tech CSE:- M Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M Tech in Information Technology.
14th October 2022, 10:50 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You can do it.

Candidates can pursue an M.Tech in Civil engineering after earning their B.Tech in Computer Science. Also, there is a variety of job opportunities in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?