20th March 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?

I want to pursue Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU. I am an English graduate and have worked previously with The Times of India as a content developer. I'm presently working with an IT company as an Editor. My responsibility is to edit the books published in the field of IT. Can someone assist me with this query?

Related Questions:
  1. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU? -- [New]
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. List of best MCS colleges in Pune?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  8. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?
  10. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  11. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  12. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  13. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  14. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  15. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  16. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  17. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  18. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
5th May 2014, 08:22 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?

The post graduate diploma in Journalism and Mass communication is the course which is developed as the Media of our country. For this media and the Journalism and Mass communication course is made our country as one of the greatest country. So all the Universities and the Institution are giving a lot of opportunities to the students like media programming, projects and many more things which are most important things for the students carrier.

You want to take admission in IGNOU University which is called as the Indira Gandhi National Open University. This is the one of the best university which is give a lot of facilities to the students as per their respective course. This University is Famous for the Teaching, Education pattern and atmosphere in this world. This University is giving a lot of programs to make the course Journalism and Mass communication is better than the expectation.

You are the graduate of English and worked at the greatest newspaper industry The Times Of India and also working at the Information Technology company as the editor. So before you continuing the education you have to decide that you study in full time or part time. If you choose full time then you have to regain your job.
8th June 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?

Im doing B.A but now i want to do diploma journalism .so how to apply it ,i haven't completed my graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?