5th May 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of B.Sc?

Sir/Mam,

I was recently completed graduation B.Sc (m.e.cs)
which course is better for me( now and in future)? Can you please give me the details on the course which would be helpful for me to have a better job in future?

thank you

5th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of B.Sc?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, M.Sc in Electronics (or) M.Sc in Computer Science is best to find better scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science. As there is a good scope in Electronics as well as in Computer Science field, you may find numerous job opportunities after completion of your studies.

Best Courses to pursue:
* M.Sc in Computers
* M.Sc in Electronics

If you are not willing to go with M.Sc courses then there are other best courses which are Master of Business Administration and Master of Computer Applications. After successful completion of studies, you can apply for jobs in Multi National Companies.
5th May 2016, 08:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

which course is better for me( now and in future)? Can you please give me the details on the course which would be helpful for me to have a better job in future?

thank you
After completion of B.Sc course, you can apply for various post graduation course like.

M.Sc in Zoology

MBA

MS

Integrated Ph.D course
6th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

thank you
If you want to pursue your career in the science line then you can choose M.Sc course after B.Sc. If you want to pursue your career in management line then you can choose MBA course. You can also choose to study civil services or journalism or animation. The aspirant can choose any one of the above course as per his interest. Your interest is the top most priority. If you are good in managerial skills then choose MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?