10th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers for SNAP masters in mass media exam conducted by symbiosis?

Want to download last 5yrs papers of snap exam for masters in mass media ie. MMM which is conducted in symbiosis pune university. Can someone please provide me the papers to start my exam preparation? Awaiting for a faster reply!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Last years question paper for the entrance exam of masters in mass media?
  2. Master of mass-media GGSIPU entrance exam last year paper?
  3. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How non-india residents can apply in symbosis, pune?
  6. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  7. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  8. Preparation of SNAP exam? How to download SNAP exam previous years question papers?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. Can we do Journalism course after completing 12th standard? What is the percentage required?
  11. Previous year question papers and study materials for SNAP?
  12. SNAP Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. B.Ed. after BMM? What teaching subject can one choose?
  15. Previous year papers of SNAP? Exam pattern of SNAP?
  16. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  17. Previous year Question Papers of SNAP Exam with solutions?
  18. Can I get admission in Symbiosis Institute Of Computer and Research to study M.Sc(CA) if appear in SNAP?
10th July 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers for SNAP masters in mass media exam conducted by symbiosis?

Below are the attachments of SNAP question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SNAP 2006 Paper.pdf(128.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf SNAP 2007 Paper.pdf(282.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: pdf SNAP 2009 Paper.pdf(626.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf SNAP-2008-Paper.pdf(814.3 KB, 101 views)
11th July 2015, 12:08 PM
shitalpagaree

Default Re: Previous year papers for SNAP masters in mass media exam conducted by symbiosis?

I also want to all SNAP exam material. Can any one help me regarding SNAP exam study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?