14th February 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to applying and appearing in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam of this year which is 2020. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this entrance exam. Please tell me the application cost as well. Thank you!

15th February 2020, 07:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2020? Cost of application?

As the official notification regarding JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research) PG entrance examination for academic session 2020-21 has not been released officially yet hence exact details regarding the cost of application for the same can not be provided now as it is the subject matter of revision.

Also, to apply for the same examination, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the official link of JIPMER www.jipmer.edu.in when the application forms are available which is expected to be available between 04.03.2020 to 09.04.2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?