1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed after having passed graduation with 48.6% from Delhi university?

Hello Sir, my date of birth is 1981 and my graduation aggregate is 48.6% from Delhi university. Can I get admission in B.Ed and I want to know whether I am eligible to appear in school service commission exam in West Bengal.

2nd February 2017, 04:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed after having passed graduation with 48.6% from Delhi university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my date of birth is 1981 and my graduation aggregate is 48.6% from Delhi university. Can I get admission in B.Ed and I want to know whether I am eligible to appear in school service commission exam in West Bengal.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study B.Ed after having passed graduation with 48.6% marks from Delhi University. The B.Ed course is eligible for those who have passed Bachelor’s Degree like BA or B.Sc or BCom with a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates need to sit for an entrance examination for the admission. The course will be useful for those who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession. The course is available in various colleges in India. The course duration is two years.
2nd February 2017, 04:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed after having passed graduation with 48.6% from Delhi university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

If you have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Ed course.
3rd February 2017, 12:07 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue the B.Ed course after the completion of your Graduation with 48.6% of marks in it as you are not eligible for it.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Yes, you can apply for School Service Commission exam in West Bengal as you have completed your Graduation course. There is no percentage required in Graduation for the above mentioned examination.
15th February 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Mark of which year of b.com will consider for b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?