15th June 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MBA from Patna University? Fee detail and important date to apply for examination?

Hello,
I am from Bihar and want to study MBA. I have completed Graduation with goods marks. I want to study MBA at Patna University. So, please tell me procedure to apply, important date and fee criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  2. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  3. Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?
  4. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  6. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?
  10. How and when to apply for UP SLET 2016?
  11. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  12. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  14. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  15. When is the BSc Nursing counseling?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  17. When is the examination date of JTO? Procedure to apply for it and the examination fee and syllabus?
  18. Which MBA Entrance Exams Forms should be filled apart from CAT, XAT, XLRI and MAT?
18th June 2016, 01:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA from Patna University? Fee detail and important date to apply for examination?

You can apply for admission to MBA course in Patna University by filling up an online application form at Patna University official website http://patnasoftware.com/online-admi...ssion_form.php.

You must have to make payment only in the form of Crossed Demand Draft droawn on any scheduled Bank of Rs. 550/- before filling the online application form. The Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Director, Mgt.Prog., Deptt. Of AE & C, P.U.“, payable at Patna.

After filling the online application form, you need to send DD, Duly filled form copy and copy of attached enclosures through Post at following address:-
The Head and Director
Department of Applied Economics and Commerce,
Darbhanga House, Patna University,
Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800005.
Bihar.

Important Dates :- The online application admission process has already started on 07.06.2016 and ends on 28.06.2016.
18th June 2016, 01:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA from Patna University? Fee detail and important date to apply for examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am from Bihar and want to study MBA. I have completed Graduation with goods marks. I want to study MBA at Patna University. So, please tell me procedure to apply, important date and fee criteria?
The aspirant can apply online for the admission to the MBA course or through the MBA Application Form available in the sales counter of university. The eligibility to study the MBA is a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Labour and Engineering with 45% marks.
The admission will be based on the MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA & JMET score. The duration of the course is 2 years. The Patna University website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?