23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc food technology of a government aided college?

I am doing B.Sc Nutrition & dietetics after completing my degree. How to do M.Sc food technology in government aided colleges & entrance exam details, eligibility criteria also?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  3. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  4. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Which is better MSc biotechnology or MSc food technology?
  7. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  8. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  10. Government aided Architecture college in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  11. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  12. Best colleges for Microbiology and Food technology? Which course is best in M.Sc between Microbiology and Food technology?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  14. Can I get admission in any government or aided college for M.E/M.Tech after scoring 26 in TANCET?
  15. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  16. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  17. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  18. Eligibility for MSc in Food Technology? Names of the colleges and universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2018, 09:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc food technology of a government aided college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Sc Nutrition & dietetics after completing my degree. How to do M.Sc food technology in government aided colleges & entrance exam details, eligibility criteria also?
The candidate who interested to apply for M.Sc Food Technology must satisfy the eligibility criteria below,

- The candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

- Most of the universities offering the M.Sc food technology course based on their performance in a relevant entrance exam. Some institutes also allot admission based on the applicants’s obtained merit at the level of graduation, while some universities conduct their their own entrance tests for offering admission. Admission process generally differ from university to university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?