11th September 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?

I completed Msc food technology in India want to do PhD in food technology in Germany with scholarship how can i get admission in Germany?what is the eligibility criteria?

15th September 2014, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?

You can apply for Ph.D in Food Technology in Germany but you must have a very good academic record. Also you have to get a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL, which is a English language proficiency test.

Germany has some of the best colleges in the world for Food Technology Ph.D course and if you have a good academic record then definitely you will get admission in one of the top colleges.

Bright students are eligible for scholarships. Therefore, if you don't have a IELTS/TOEFL score then you need to apply for it as soon as possible. It is mandatory for most of the foreign studies for Indian students. Therefore, be prepared for it.
8th November 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?

How can i get admission in Germany for Ph.D in food science and technology ?
I completed my MSc Food Science And Technology from an Indian University. I want to do Ph.D Food Science and Technology with scholarship from Germany. Please suggest me the best institution, scholarships, admission criteria and eligibility for this.

Thank you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?