9th June 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Which of the universities in kerala offered msc rood science and technology ?and what is the eligibility for admission?what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria of Master's in Food Science and Technology?
  2. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  3. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility for MSc in Food Technology? Names of the colleges and universities in India?
  6. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  7. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  8. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  9. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  10. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  12. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  13. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  15. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  16. Procedure for admission in PhD(Food Technology)? Colleges offering this course?
  17. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
9th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Following are the universities for msc in food science and technology in kerala:-

University of Calicut
D.G.M.M.E.S college
M.E.S. Mampad college
Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies
11th September 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

can i do msc food science correspondently
19th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

St. george's college aruvithura , kottayam
7th February 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bscmlt, this course eligible MSC food processing technology please tell me as soon as possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?