30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in College of Technology & Engineering for PhD program in Food Technology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  6. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  7. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  8. Placement papers of Delloite?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  12. Procedure to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  16. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of the colleges under JNTUH?
  18. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
25th July 2022, 11:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?

The admission procedure to study PhD Food Technology at College of Technology & Engineering is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET and CSIR UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?