20th June 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in pharma MBA course and its fee structure

Sir, I am studying final year B.Pharma. Please give me information for pharma MBA course. How can I get seat in pharma MBA and also what’s the test is conducted to this course and how it will apply and the colleges offered pharma MBA courses in India and give me some information about fees structures.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  2. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  3. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  4. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  5. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. MBA in Pharmacy syllabus and procedure of admission in mba (pharma)?
  11. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  12. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  13. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  15. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course?
  17. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the streams available in Pharma MBA? Admission procedure and placement position?
23rd June 2017, 12:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in pharma MBA course and its fee structure

Eligibility criteria to pursue MBA in Pharmacy:
>A candidate should have complete bachelor's in pharmacy with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
>Marks relaxation of 5% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

Below I have listed name of colleges which offer MBA in Pharmacy:
>Padmashree Dr D.Y.Patil University
Address: Plot No. 50 ,Sector 15,CBD Belapur, Sector 7, Nerul,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Phone: 91 22 64550551, 64550552, 64550553
>Tilak Maharashtra University
Address: 1242, Near Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2443 3290
>University Institute of Applied Management Sciences
Address: South Campus, Behind P.U. Alumni House, Panjab
University, Udyog Path, Sector 25, Chandigarh, 160015
Phone: 0172 278 0125
>Indian Institute Of Health Management Research
Address: 1, Prabhudayal Marg, Near Sanganer Airport, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302029
Phone: 0141 392 4700
>Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Address: Opp.NM College,, Gulmohar Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4235 5555
>SIES College of Management Studies
Address: Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati Vidyapuram, Plot 1-E,
Sector V, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706
Phone: 022 6108 2400

In order to get seat for MBA Pharmacy, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination which are conducted for students seeking admission for MBA.

Entrance Examination for MBA course:
> CAT - Common Admission Test, conducted by IIMs
> XAT - Xavier Admission Test, Conducted by XLRI- Jamshedpur
> NMAT - Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test, conducted by NMMIS.
> MAT - Management Aptitude Test
> SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, conducted by SIBM-Pune
> IIFT - Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IIFT, Delhi

Followings are some scope available in MBA (Pharma):
>Marketing
>Entrepreneurship
>Supply chain
>Project Management
>Business Development
>Consultancy and Market Research
>International Strategy Management

To get admission for the aforesaid course, you need to apply for admission form in your desired college, and appear for the entrance examination if available.
Every college/institute have its own fee structure, so it's quit not possible to inform you for the same.
You are required to contact your desired college and ask for the necessary details.
23rd June 2017, 01:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in pharma MBA course and its fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying final year B.Pharma. Please give me information for pharma MBA course. How can I get seat in pharma MBA and also what’s the test is conducted to this course and how it will apply and the colleges offered pharma MBA courses in India and give me some information about fees structures.

MBA in Pharmaceutical Management course is available in various Business Schools in India. Candidates can study the course in Chitkara University. Eligibility to study the MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/CMAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview. Those candidates who have not appeared for any of the above mentioned examinations shall have to take Chitkara University Test. Fee for the MBA Pharmaceutical Management is Rs 1,10,000 per year. Chitkara University MBA Pharmaceutical Management web page is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?