18th January 2016, 05:27 PM
priyankaveerapaneni

What are the streams available in Pharma MBA? Admission procedure and placement position?

Dear Sir,

I want to know what are the steams(like marketing, HR, Administration, Production Planning etc) available in Pharma MBA. What are the reputed institutions in India. What is the admission procedure and the placement position on completion of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions which offer MBA in Pharma and having good placement record?
  2. MBA in Pharmacy syllabus and procedure of admission in mba (pharma)?
  3. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  4. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
  6. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  7. Admission procedure to study M.Pharma(Pharmacology) in AIIMS after completing B.Pharma?
  8. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  9. List of the colleges and selection procedure for MBA in Pharma?
  10. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. m.pharma admission procedure without GATE and universities offering m.pharma?
  12. Mangerial Position in Pharma Industry by MBA in which specialization?
  13. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  14. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  15. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  16. Procedure to take admission in B.Pharma?
  17. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  18. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?