14th April 2011, 05:54 PM
ycpatil001

Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?

I want to do B.Ed.course of Mumbai university If it is available then please inform me that when will the entrance exam and admission through government will started and what is the procedure also tell me about when will be the entrance exams and admissions of Mumbai university - regular course ?

11th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?

I want to do B.Ed.course of Mumbai university If it is available then please inform me that when will the entrance exam and admission through government will started and what is the procedure also tell me about when will be the entrance exams and admissions of Mumbai university - regular course ?
14th April 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?

when is the Bed entrance exam conducted in Mumbai for 2014-2015? also wht is the procedure of filling the form and how do we prepare for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?