3rd August 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to re-appear in PG Exams to improve my percentage

Hello sir, I have completed M.A with 53% marks which is less percentage. But in every competitive examination, higher percentage is required. I would like to give improvement examination, so please tell me the procedure to re-appear in Exams.

5th August 2016, 01:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to re-appear in PG Exams to improve my percentage

You can only appear for improvement examination just after the declaration of your results if you wish to. However,if you have completed your course in this year itself and wish to re-appear for improvement exam, you can get the application form from the Institute itself and after filling up the application form and submitting the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to re-appear for the examination.
6th November 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How improve the mark of p.G after getting certificate
22nd December 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I have completed my M A course in 2007-2008 but my persentage in it very low.Can I improve my persentage now please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?