29th November 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?

hello
i completed my b.tech with 70.13% ,
i want to study MS in Germany....
can you please tell me procedure
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  2. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  3. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  6. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  7. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  8. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  9. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  11. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  16. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
30th November 2014, 03:29 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?

In order to do MS in Germany, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have 55% minimum in your graduation.
• Need to appear for GRE and get 300+ score.
• Need to appear for TOEFL and IELTS and score 91 or more and band 6.5 or more respectively.
• Specially for Germany, you need to be good at German Language and need to have TestDaf German Language Certificate.

MS Colleges in Germany:

• Technische Universitat Berlin.
• Freie Universitat Berlin.
• Universitat Zu Kiel.
• Universitat Konstanz.
• Universitat Bielefeld.
• Europa-Universitat Viadrina.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?