4th November 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?

Hello
I m doing my Btech Mechanical Engineering(6th semester).
What are all the steps i need to take
so that i get admission in germany when i complete my UG?
Waiting for your reply thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  2. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  3. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  4. What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?
  5. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  6. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  9. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  10. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  11. How to study masters education in germany?
  12. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  13. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  14. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  15. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  16. Procedure and cost of studying MBBS in English at Germany?
  17. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  18. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
5th November 2014, 05:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?

You need to undertake the following steps now and in future.
- First of all complete your B.Tech course with a good aggregate percentile since academic background of a candidate is an important factor during admission.
- Prepare well for the entrance exams based on which German Universities take admission, which are, GRE/SAT and IELTS/TOEFL.
- Score a good percentile in those exams and apply in 4-5 German Universities.
- Make sure you have strong resume and statement of purpose.
- Knowledge of German language and work experience are highly preferred by the German Universities.
- After getting selected, choose one university, confirm your admission and apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?