24th January 2012, 11:42 PM
aparna.ray123

How to study M.Tech in electronics after passing electronics and instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for GATE?

i'm an electronics and instrumentation engr. want to study m tech in electronics . so i will give the gate in which syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Subject wise books for GATE Instrumentation 2015 exam
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  5. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  7. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis? -- [New]
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  11. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  13. Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?
  14. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  17. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE
  18. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
25th January 2012, 09:37 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to study M.Tech in electronics after passing electronics and instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparna.ray123 View Post
i'm an electronics and instrumentation engr. want to study m tech in electronics . so i will give the gate in which syllabus?

You can study the M.Tech through the GATE exam .So you will select the instrument engineering syllabus
1st July 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Tech in electronics after passing electronics and instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for GATE?

i am a student of electronics and communication.can i do mtech in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?