18th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i am doing BE in electrical and electronics engineering, i am so interested in electronics, can i write gate exam in electronics and communication paper, please tell me i am very much confusing about it..

19th April 2012, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Yes you ca write the GATE exam in ELECTRONICS stream though you are from ELECTRICAL. while filling the application of GATE you have to specify that you want to write the exam in ELECTRONICS stream.
28th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i am doing engineering in electronics engineering. camn i give gate exam in electronics and telecommunication???
2nd August 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

at present i am studying in 3rd year B.E electronics and communication branch.Can i write Gate exam on coming feb 2013???
27th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

can i write gate exam after doing b.e in telecomunication branch
12th February 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can I write gate in electronics and communication after doing be(electrical and electronics)
5th March 2016, 09:22 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> GATE :- Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering .
-> One who wish to appear in GATE exam they should have completed their's graduation regarding technical stream .
-> B.tech and B.E are differed by small fact
B.tech deals practical knowledge .
B.E deals only theory of technical knowledge .
-> Only B.tech students can easily crack GATE exam as they were technically sound .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?