29th February 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?

Hello Everyone,
I am the student of B.Tech Ceramic Engineering completed 2nd year with no backlogs. Now I want to apply for GATE. Kindly let me know what is the syllabus for Ceramic Engineering in GATE? Also tell me is any IIT provide M.Tech program in Ceramic Engineering? If yes, then what is the procedure for admission after giving GATE?

13th March 2016, 08:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?

The syllabus for GATE is the subjects which you are going to read in your 2nd and 3rd year.
Yes you can get admission in IIT for M.Tech through GATE.
You need to get a very good rank to be able to get admission to the course of M.Tech in Ceramic Engineering.
Once you get a rank you will have to apply for the course and then you will given admission on the basis of your Domain Knowledge and the rank that you have obtained in the GATE Examination.
10th December 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?

Namaste sir/madam, I'm DURGA RAO KARAM, completed diploma in ceramic technology and B.tech chemical engineering elective with ceramic technology, I want to join M.tech ceramic technology. Can I go through GATE exam by writing ceramic technology subject as core subject ?

91 8500422150
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?