1st April 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Process to enroll for CA after PGDM?

I want to do CA after PGDM and I want to know the process to enroll in that and what exemption I will get after doing pgdm.

20th July 2014, 07:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Process to enroll for CA after PGDM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do CA after PGDM and I want to know the process to enroll in that and what exemption I will get after doing pgdm.
There is no exemption for the PGDM course. PGDM course is considered as a post graduation course. Only the candidate who completes a bachelor degree from a recognized university with 60% marks are eligible to apply for CA Intermediate course. So, after completing PGDM course you can apply for the CA Foundation course.

ICAI (i.e):- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. The duration of the course is four years and the course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate, and Final course.

ICAI Eligibility Criteria:-

For Foundation Course:- Applicant should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university
For Intermediate Course:- Applicant must be a degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university.
Marks required for Intermediate Course:- Minimum 55% marks required for commerce stream and 60% marks required for science stream.

CHECK OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- http://www.icai.org/
24th May 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Completing of pgdm students c.a course and their duration year??
7th March 2023, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDM in Finance from Wellinger Institute with 65% and wanted to go for enrolling for CA intermediate so does it qualify for ICAI Eligibility Criteria:-
Marks required for Intermediate Course:- Minimum 55% marks required for commerce stream and 60% marks required for science stream.
h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?