1st April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello there,
I am Punam Bhatta from Nepal and have graduated from BSW(Bachelor's in social work) from St. Xavier's College, Kathmandu that also in first division marks. I would like to know the admission procedure for masters in IR in JNU,New Delhi.I would also like to know the syllabus for the entrance exam for masters in IR.It would be very kind of you to answer to the query I have. Thank you
Your's sincerely
Punam Bhatta

Related Questions:
21st May 2017, 11:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?

In order to pursue master's in International Relations from JNU, you should have completed your bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college. JNU conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. So, you can directly get the application form, fill it up carefully and submit it with the required documents and fees. Hence, after qualifying the examination you have to face an interview and can get admission.

The questions for M.A. IR entrance examination at JNU covers topics from the following subjects:

> History

> Political Science

> Economics

> Indian Foreign Policy

> World Affairs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?