14th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam after scoring less than 50% in 12th?

Hello sir,
iI wanna pursue masters in biotechnology from JNU so i have scored above 70% in SSLC and B.Sc but in plus2 i have scored less than 50% can i appear in JNU CBEE entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jnu application form for CBEE exam?
  2. What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?
  3. Detailed syllabus for JNU CBEE exam?
  4. Details of courses after BSc Biotech
  5. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
  6. What is the exam syllabus of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology of JNU CBEE exam
  7. Where can I get the application form for CBEE JNU in Tamilnadu/Pondicherry to study Biotechnology?
  8. Can I clear JNU CBEE exam after doing MSc? I am a MSc Biotech fresher -- [New]
  9. Is TM Bhagalpur University good for M.Sc biotechnology? I have been allotted to this college, through JNU CBEE. Should I join this college for my M.Sc biotechnology course?
  10. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  11. Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?
  12. Reference books for preparing for JNU CBEE exam for MTech Biotechnology syllabus?
  13. Completed B.Tech in Biotech and interested in Pharma field but not interested in doing M.Tech : What to do after B.Tech?
  14. Can I join M.Tech in Biotechnology without writing GATE? Is there any donation?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
  16. Eligibility for JNU MCA entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in 10th and 53% in 12th arts?
  17. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
20th December 2011, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam after scoring less than 50% in 12th?

The marks scored in 12th standard will not be considered while the selection process. To appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam, you must have completed graduation in agriculture/science/medical/engineering/pharmacy from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The written exam consists of two papers. The first paper includes questions from plus two syllabus and from PCMB. The second paper includes questions from graduation level and also from PCMB.
12th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam after scoring less than 50% in 12th?

how to get admission in jnu after 12 in arts stream ?
29th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

my gen rank is1383 nd obc rnk is 317 can i get any univ through jnu cbee
2nd December 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir
can i pursue for after 12th studies in JNU for my graduation in social sciences or with economics.
5th April 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for JNU Entrance exam for B.A(Hons) in Foriegn language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?