1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Tourism related job-oriented courses for Master of Tourism Management final year student?

I need to know that what is the course I have to study after my Masters in Tourism Management. I am in final year of my Master degree. I want to study Tourism related course which has job scope. Suggest me some good courses.

15th March 2018, 10:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tourism related job-oriented courses for Master of Tourism Management final year student?

After completing Master’s in Tourism Management you can go for Ph.D, M.Phil.

Some of the jobs after this are as follows:-
Banks
SSC
UPSC
BPSC
Tourism Department Officer
Operations Executive
Research Officer
Tour Planner
Manager
Hotel Service Supervisor
Tourism Manager
Travel Agencies
Sports Administrator
Immigration Consultant
24th March 2018, 11:47 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tourism related job-oriented courses for Master of Tourism Management final year student?

Dear if you want to pursue further courses after your MBA in Tourism Management then I would welcome your idea of collecting more knowledge but before that I would like to suggest you some other ways.

One of the ways is that you are going to complete your masters degree already in the same field so I do not think that you need to have any other degree or diploma in the same field because masters degree is enough for good job in the relevant field.

Once you complete your masters degree then you will be eligible for many jobs in both govt. and private sector based on your MBA and here are some jobs listed as per your current qualification so please read then think about further course :

01. Project Manager : If you have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline and MBA in Tourism Management then you can apply for Project Manager jobs in tourism department of govt. of India.

02. Assistant Project Manager : This post is also recruited for those candidates having masters degree in tourism so you are eligible for both of these posts.

Except above posts you need to know that state governments also conduct tourism manager and other jobs for candidates having MBA in tourism management.

If you want to get job early then go to private sector companies working in the tourism field which needed managers, assistant managers, project coordinators with experience and freshers as well.

As far as my experience is concerned you should complete MBA in Tourism then start preparation for job in the same or other field as well.

Some other govt. jobs you can apply are - UPSC Civil Services, SSC CGL, CHSL exam, IBPS Officer and Clerical Jobs, RRB - Officer, LDC etc. jobs.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?