7th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

List of top 5 shorts and useful courses for teaching which are job oriented

I am 12th passed commerce student with math subject in Mumbai. Please advise me top 5 short and useful courses for me which provides my hobbies for teaching and also job oriented career with handsome rewards.

8th July 2017, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 5 shorts and useful courses for teaching which are job oriented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th passed commerce student with math subject in Mumbai. Please advise me top 5 short and useful courses for me which provides my hobbies for teaching and also job oriented career with handsome rewards.
You can study B.Ed after completing your graduation. The minimum educational qualification required for B.Ed is Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
9th July 2017, 07:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 5 shorts and useful courses for teaching which are job oriented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can do below given course,

1.D.ED

2.Computer related course

3.Typing course

4.Hardware course

5.Software course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?