24th May 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?

Sir,
I m sanjaya kumar padhi, i was very much intersted for doing the summer vacation courses .I m now doing my b.tech in electronic and instrumentation branch in first year.
Now m going to complete my first year.In these summer vacation i want to do some job related courses which will help to my future.I want to do that course under cttc.
So,plz guide me which course will good for my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  4. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  5. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  6. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. After engineering which course to do to get Job Oriented courses?
  9. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  10. Is there any job in NTPC related to Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship? -- [New]
  13. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  14. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?
  17. Career for instrumentation engineering and job oriented courses to do?
  18. Is applied electronics and instrumentation related to space science? Can I do a course related to it?

16th July 2011, 12:18 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?

The courses which will help you in your career and will give weight to your profile are given below:

Digital Signal processing,
Monitor Control,
Speech Processing,
Censor Network,
Intelligent Controls,
Analytical Instrumentation,
Electronic Instrumentation,
Optical and Laser Instrumentation,
Solar Energy and Thermal Instrumentation,
Vacuum and Thin Film Instrumentation.

Doing any of the above courses as your specialization will make you demandable than others.....

18th July 2011, 12:58 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?

Dear friend,
It's nice to see your interest towards short course in first year summer vacation too.Short course always helpful to gain knowledge as well as placement point of veiw too.

Some short courses for electronice students are:
*Matlab software:You can learn these software which helps you in future.
*Microcontroller course
*Line follower robot course
*Image processing course
*Signal and systen course

23rd August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an instrumentation engineer but i am jobless which course will help me to get job, it may short duration aur long duration course.

28th October 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

hello im doing my third year ece where can i do the above courses ?
is there a govt. certified centre ? please post a link

13th November 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i am B.E fresher.i have chosen B.E(EIE).i want to know what will i study in that.

15th November 2012, 06:53 PM
snack

HI,

These are Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation------

Speech Processing,
Censor Network,
Intelligent Controls,
Analytical Instrumentation,
Electronic Instrumentation,
Optical and Laser Instrumentation,
Solar Energy and Thermal Instrumentation.

Best of luck,
thank you-------------------

20th January 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a b.tech final year student with ETC as my branch. Can you please suggest me any job oriented course in this feild.

23rd February 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

can i do ccna for electronics and instrumentation
??

26th February 2013, 12:45 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation

1.Optical and Laser Instrumentation
2.Speech Processing
3.Solar Energy and Thermal Instrumentation
4.Intelligent Controls
5.Line follower robot course
6.Signal and systen course
7.Matlab software
8.Microcontroller course

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28th February 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

where can i do these courses???
pls enlist the institutes in pune,,,

5th May 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi... I'm Samaira Nayak and I'm pursuing B.tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. I wanted to know which all courses trainig should I take in order to get better jobs in future ? not all but pls tell me the best courses that will be helpful.. plss....

15th July 2013, 07:37 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation
---------------------------------

1.Electronic Instrumentation,
2.Vacuum and Thin Film Instrumentation.
3.Intelligent Controls,
4.Digital Signal processing
5.Censor Network,
6.Analytical Instrumentation
7.Optical and Laser Instrumentation,
8.Monitor Control,
9.Intelligent Controls,
10.Speech Processing,
11.Solar Energy and Thermal Instrumentation
12.Electronic Instrumentation
13.Censor Network,
14.intelligent Controls,
15.Optical and Laser Instrumentation,

30th October 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am studying my 3rd year electronics and instrumentation engineering. i just want to know more important 3 courses which will help me in my career?

8th August 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir am a 3rd year eie student I need de best job oriented short term courses , centers in Chennai& 1 more question & how embedded system courses would help an eie student , will it be useful , plz reply @ u r earliest sir

23rd July 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir am in final year after completing my degree, what extra course i need to study

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?