27th November 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) admission in Amity Law School Noida?

I am planning to do an LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) course which is available in Amity Law School Noida. Can I know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this college?

28th November 2020, 06:11 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to get LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) admission in Amity Law School Noida?

Qualification required to get LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) admission in Amity Law School Noida can be seen below.

You must have minimum aggregate marks of 50% in Bachelor’s of Law (LL.B.) degree to eligible for this course.

Selection will be done on the basis of written exam and Interview .
29th November 2020, 07:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) admission in Amity Law School Noida?

---- Qualification required to get LLM(Corporate Banking and Insurance Law) admission in Amity Law School Noida----

The candidate should have done LLB or equivalent (min 50%) for Non sponsored category and 45% for sponsored category.

Duration of the course is 1 year.

Admission - ONLINE INTERVIEW

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.bit.ly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?