11th December 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU? Syllabus and total expenses?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a graduate with Mathematics Honours and I want do M.Sc in Mathematics from IGNOU. I want know how I can apply? What will be the total expenses? And also tell me the syllabus of IGNOU for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  2. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  3. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  4. Australian colleges contact 99 marks scorer of TOEFL or candidate needs to contact himself? Total expenses in INR to study in Australia?
  5. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  6. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  8. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  9. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  10. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  11. Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  14. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  15. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  16. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Total expenses to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student?
  18. Is management training important after intermediate and total expenses for the same?
15th January 2016, 12:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU? Syllabus and total expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a graduate with Mathematics Honours and I want do M.Sc in Mathematics from IGNOU. I want know how I can apply? What will be the total expenses? And also tell me the syllabus of IGNOU for this course.
The aspirant has to apply online for M.Sc Mathematics in IGNOU. The link is
https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/.

The duration of the course is 2 years. The course fee is Rs.
22,000/-. There is no age limit for this course. There are 4 semesters,

First Semester:
  • Programming & Data Structure
  • Linear Algebra
  • Real Analysis
  • Complex Analysis
  • Differential Equations & Numerical Solutions
  • Second Semester
  • Algebra
  • Functional Analysis
  • Probability and Statistics
  • Third Semester
  • Mathematical Modelling
  • Graph Theory
  • Design and Analysis of Algorithms
  • Pattern Recognition & Image Processing
  • Computer Graphics
  • Fourth Semester
  • Coding Theory
  • Cryptography
  • Soft Computing and its Applications
  • Project Work

The aspirant can find the details in the link given,

http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/165/2
15th January 2016, 04:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU? Syllabus and total expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
Bachelor Degree holders with Mathematics subject are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course through IGNOU university. IGNOU university admission is usually done through entrance examination performance. You can apply M.Sc Mathematics through online by visiting the official website of IGNOU university - > https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/

For more Information regarding IGNOU M.Sc in Mathematics course Fee structure and syllabus, please go through the attachment below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PROGRAMMEGUIDE-MSc(MACS).pdf(383.4 KB, 326 views)
26th July 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir /madam
I am a untrained graduate B.Sc. (hons) in mathematics teacher.l have score less than 50 percent in graduation(2009). Am I eligible for M.Sc/B.Ed admission in ignoo.l appointed as a teacher in2013.
8th March 2019, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Madam/Sir, I did my B.Sc. in Geology with mathematics and physics. I had scored 85% in maths in both the papers. Am I eligible for M.Sc admission in IGNOU. Currently I am working in Central Geological Services under Ministry of Mines with M.Phil in Geology. Kindly provide the guidelines. Thank you.
15th October 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Is pursuing M.Sc. in maths from ignou is possible without taking computer science in m.sc
17th March 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in ECE from WBUT Kolkata and want Msc(Math) from IGNOU Bhagalpur can it be possible ??. And also give me the detail about courses...
4th July 2020, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can MSc Mathematics distance from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?