10th October 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance education? If yes then what is the qualification requires and fee expenses? Please guide me in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  2. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  3. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  4. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  6. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  7. Distance education Diploma in Cement Technology at Assam? Qualification required and total expenditure?
  8. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  9. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  10. Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  14. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  17. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  18. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
29th October 2015, 11:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance education? If yes then what is the qualification requires and fee expenses? Please guide me in detail.

The diploma in Pharmacy is a two year diploma course.

The eligibility to study the course is 10+2 with science group.

You have to study the course in regular mode only.

If you studied the course through distance mode your diploma will not be recognised by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).

So you have to study the course in regular mode only.

The fee structure may differ from college to college.

In some colleges it will be around Rs 27000 for 1st year, Rs 26000 for the 2nd year. You have to check the college for exact fees details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?