16th January 2012, 07:42 PM
quadry

How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?

I have completed LLM with Intellectual Property Rights I want to give Net Set Exam

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights?
  2. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  3. Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?
  4. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  5. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  6. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Law of Intellectual Property Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Is pursuing PG diploma in intellectual property rights worthwhile? Which is the best method? Best universities in Distance Mode?
  8. What is the scope of intellectual Property Right and Technology Management course? I have done LLB 3 years course
  9. Is it possible to do any law courses in correspondence while doing M.Phil?
  10. Can I apply for NET if pursuing LLM course through distance education?
  11. What is entrance exam pattern for PG diploma in Intellectual Property right and PG diploma in Cyber Laws
  12. Is there any college or university offering part time Law degree in India?
  13. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  14. PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable?
  15. Subjects for studying NET/SET exam? I am doing LLM
  16. Job prospects of IGNOU PG Diploma in Intellectual Property course? -- [New]
  17. Best career after +2? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Research Fellowship Programs and Institutes after M.Tech?
18th January 2012, 06:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadry View Post
I have completed LLM with Intellectual Property Rights I want to give Net Set Exam
Since you have completed your LLM, you will be considered eligible for the NET as well as SLET, provided you have scored atleast 55% marks in the exam.
Qualifying NET will enable you to apply for the post of lecturer in colleges and universities located anywhere in India whereas, SLET qualified candidates can apply for the same positions in colleges and universities located within the particular state.
Having done LLM, you will be able to take Law as your subject.
The test is conducted by University Grant Commission, twice a year.

To check out the syllabus of "Law" for the NET, click here.

For complete information regarding the application procedure, format of the exams and to download previous year question papers, refer to the official website of UGC NET.
23rd May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?

after completing my B.ED COURSE FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL ,MUMBAI
ASPECT TRAINEE TEACHER , CAN I APPLY FOE ANOTHER JOB IN TEACHING EDUCATION FIELD IN MAHARASHTRA?
AND WERE I APPLIED?
REGARDS,
MANGALA R.NAIK
[email protected]
6th July 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i m final year student of llm under bsiness & trade law. whether m eligeable for net exam...
10th November 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i am student of llm for last year.but my course is external.
so i am eligible for net set exam
22nd December 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of appearing for net set after llm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?