2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is regular MBA possible after correspondence B.Com degree?

Now I am studying correspondence B.Com degree from Madras University. I Want to get admission in MBA regular. Is it possible or not possible. I need clear details please reply to my query as soon as possible.

2nd June 2016, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is regular MBA possible after correspondence B.Com degree?

Yes, distance mode degree from a recognized open university is definitely valid for MBA admission in India. Admission will be on the basis of MBA entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT.

Hence, just be prepared for entrance exam for admission in MBA. Only good score can help you grab the best management institute in India.
3rd June 2016, 03:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am studying correspondence B.Com degree from Madras University. I Want to get admission in MBA regular. Is it possible or not possible. I need clear details please reply to my query as soon as possible.

Yes, the regular MBA is possible after correspondence B.Com degree. You have to apply to the colleges for the admission and appear for the entrance examinations. If you clear the entrance examination with good marks and if you scored good marks in the B.Com then you will get the admission.
The eligibility to study the MBA is a graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with 50% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination like CAT, XAT, MAT, TANCET etc. for the admission. The course is available in various colleges and private institutions in India.
3rd June 2016, 09:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Bachelor Administration and it is two year master degree course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. So, even after pursuing course in correspondence you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission.
12th June 2016, 07:15 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes,you can eligible for MBA after the Corresponding B.com degree, but you have to crack the MBA entrance exams.
Some of the entrance exams for MBA are:
CAT
MAT
GMAT
ICET
XAT
Your first priority should be Common Admission Test (CAT) since it is the most popular entrance exam. The 13 Indian Institute of Management have been given the responsibility to conduct the entrance exam.
Each year a different IIM conducts this exam. The IIMs and some other colleges select candidates on the basis of Common Admission Test. Since IIMs are the best MBA colleges in India, millions of aspirants prefer applying for Common Admission Test.
Eligibility
A valid Bachelor degree in any discipline.
Minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.
At least 45 percent for SC and ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?