29th January 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of Forensic Odontology after post graduation?

I am a girl doing my bds internship. I need information regarding the scope of post graduation course in forensic odontology. Does it has any future scope or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects in Forensic Odontology? Eligibility criteria to become eligible for forensic Odontology?
  2. What is the value of M.Sc. degree in Forensic Odontology in terms of job options?
  3. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university?
  4. How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?
  5. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  6. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  7. Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?
  8. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  9. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  11. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  12. Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course?
  13. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  14. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  15. Scope and admission procedure of Forensic Odontology?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  17. How can I apply for forensic odontology after BDS? Which all colleges offer this course?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying graduation in forensic science? What is the future job scope?
21st September 2017, 09:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the future of Forensic Odontology after post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl doing my bds internship. I need information regarding the scope of post graduation course in forensic odontology. Does it has any future scope or not?

As you are doing BDS and want to do post graduation in forensic odontology, then best option for you is M.SC forensic odontology. Duration of post graduate degree in forensic odontology is 2 years. Here below are details regarding scopes after post graduate degree in forensic odontology course:-

Career Options after PG Degree in Forensic Odontology:-

>> Forensic psychologist.

>> Police detective.

>> Research scientist.

>> Private security.

>> Crime scene investigator.

>> Secret services.

>> Coast guard.

>> Correction Officer.

>> Crime detector.

So these are the career scopes after post graduate degree in forensic odontology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?