25th October 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission to study distance MPhil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hello, I am a 52 years old, citizen and resident of Sri Lanka. I have completed my BA in English from Karnatak University. I have scored less than 50% marks. I did my MA in English from distance learning from IGNOU and scored 51% marks. I want to do my MPhil from distance learning, from the University of Delhi. I like to know the requirements for admission, course duration of the course and fees expenses for this course.

14th February 2022, 07:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission to study distance MPhil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?

To get admission to study distance MPhil course, you must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university. Duration of this course is 2 years,

You have to qualify the entrance exam called UGC,JRF AND CSIR NET.

Documents required:-

Your Aadhar card, address for communication ,email id, mobile number.

The fee expenses for this course is 20,000 to 3 lakhs.
14th February 2022, 09:27 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Requirements to get admission to study distance MPhil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?

You can study MPhil as a distance mode from, Balaji Academy, KL Deemed to be University, BMI Education, IGNOU , Amity University and Singhania University etc...

Qualification required for MPhil is , candidates must have a post graduate degree in relevant subject.

Maximum duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?