10th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?

Hi,
I am doing my BCA from Bangalore University. And I am very much interested in doing my MCA from Delhi University. So I want to know, what is the course fees for MCA in Delhi University? And what course duration will I have to spent in MCA since I am from MGU?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  2. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  3. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  4. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  5. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  6. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  11. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  12. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc(IT) for BCA student? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(IT) in Delhi?
  15. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
  16. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  17. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  18. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
17th July 2016, 12:43 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing my BCA from Bangalore University. And I am very much interested in doing my MCA from Delhi University. So I want to know, what is the course fees for MCA in Delhi University? And what course duration will I have to spent in MCA since I am from MGU?
The course duration of MCA in Delhi University is three years (6 semesters).The course fee of Rs. 7,000/ per semester shall be applicable over and above the normal University fee. Normally the total fee per annum is around Rs. 30, 000 per annum. The candidate may check the university for exact fees details. The university website link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?