11th March 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(English) for M.A. postgraduate with 53% marks? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Hi, I have done M.A. in English. I have got 53% marks. Am I eligible for PhD in English? What is the procedure for admission and kindly let me know about the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  2. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Tel Aviv University to study BS(EEE)? Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D in English from NSOU having 57.5% marks in M.A Postgraduate?
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  13. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  16. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  17. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Is it possible to change stream to study in B.Tech for Diploma Computer student? Admission procedure and fee expenses for SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd April 2018, 06:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English) for M.A. postgraduate with 53% marks? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for doing Ph.D course in English after the completion of your M.A in English with only 53% of marks in it. You must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in your M.A degree course to be eligible for PhD course in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?