15th March 2015, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Scope of MA in Political Geography and MA in International Politics courses?

sir
I have completed my MA in political geography. I want to do any courses related to it. I also want to the different scope of this courses and international politics career.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any courses related to M.A Political Geography? What is the scope in these courses and international politics career?
  2. Which book is the most helpful to face the entrance exam of JNU?
  3. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Delhi University B.El.Ed Paper O-2.8 Political Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc in International Politics at America? Can I get education loan for this course?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc International Politics from USA? Education loan for further studies?
  7. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  8. Books to be referred for IPS officer exam?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Best Books for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  12. Which course should I join from Arts stream? I have just given 12th exam
  13. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What sort of book is to be referred for civil services preliminary exam?
  15. Which books are to be referred for MPPSC?
  16. PG courses having more scope in Geography? Top colleges and eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  17. Scope in Geography stream in India 2015
  18. MA in History syllabus for entrance exam of DU & J.N.U.
4th February 2018, 01:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MA in Political Geography and MA in International Politics courses?

Scope of MA in Political Geography:

You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned organizations,
* Mining and Exploration organizations
* Surveying industries
* Export and Trade organizations
* Travelling agencies
* Communication and Transportation companies
* Manufacturing Industries

If you want, you may pursue further courses in doctoral program are Survey, Town Planning, Cartography, Regional and Urban Planning, Climate Change, Remote Sensing..etc.,

Scope of MA in International Politics:

You may apply for job opportunities in Civil Services (Indian Foreign Services) Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year. Besides this you may find employment opportunities in Politics, International Organizations like World Economic Forum, World Health organizations..etc., Besides this you may also appear in National Eligibility Test for JRF that is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) for pursuing several other courses after Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?