16th January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in BA to apply for BTC entrance exam? When can I apply for BTC exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course and after completing it I want to write BTC exam so I want to know how much should I score in BA to apply for BTC entrance exam? When can I apply for BTC exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 12:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in BA to apply for BTC entrance exam? When can I apply for BTC exam?

The acronym for BTC is Basic Training Course and the candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream arts/commerce/science with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible for this course. Relaxation of marks is there for reserved category candidates. You should not exceed 30 years of age and age relaxation is also there for reserved category candidates.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination and the selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination. The examination for BTC has been over last year on October, so you have to wait till the next notification of the examination date to be released this year.
4th February 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in BA to apply for BTC entrance exam? When can I apply for BTC exam?

Respected sir, I want to know that mark of highschool will be join in BTC form submission. Because I have very little mark in highschool examination (43% only) .please tell me sir can I apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?