13th March 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Master of Hospital Administration for BHMS student?

Hello Sir,
I want to know about scope of doing Master of Hospital Administration course as I am doing BHMS right now. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Why Hospital Administration postgraduate and BHMS doctor is not eligible to do PhD in AIIMS?
  3. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  5. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  6. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  7. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Hospital Administration?
  9. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  12. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  13. Model question papers for MHA(Master in Hospital Administration) Hospital Analysis and Hospital Operations I and II
  14. What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?
  15. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  16. How can I get previous question papers of group BPLs?
  17. How can I do hotel management? I am a BHMS student pursuing internship
  18. Does BHMS has good scope in future? In which subject such student can do MD and from which university?
30th April 2016, 01:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master of Hospital Administration for BHMS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know about scope of doing Master of Hospital Administration course as I am doing BHMS right now. Waiting for your reply.
The two year Master of Hospital Administration course will help the BHMS student to make their career bright. The candidate should have good communication skills, patience and interest in the management of hospital administration. Being a Doctor by profession, you know how the hospital works and all the other details. So that knowledge will be helpful to you to pursue your career in the Hospital Administration field. The job opportunities are very high and very satisfying job. The demand for the hospital management/administration is very high, the job opportunities in the field also high. You can work as Hospital Administration Manager, Marketing Executive, Administration Executive, Chief Operating Officer etc.
1st May 2016, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master of Hospital Administration for BHMS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
There is good scope available after completing Master Degree in Hospital Administration in both the Government and Private sectors. You can find job opportunities in any one of the fields such as,

-Clinical laboratories
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic centers
-Nursing homes
-Health agencies
-Other health allied services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?