13th March 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Hospital Administration?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria to join in Master of Hospital Administration? Please provide me the details of this course. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  4. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  6. Model question papers for MHA(Master in Hospital Administration) Hospital Analysis and Hospital Operations I and II
  7. Scope of studying Master of Hospital Administration for BHMS student? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  9. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  12. Which course I can take in masters after completion of B.Sc in Home Science?
  13. What are the demands of PhD course for Hospital Administration postgraduate?
  14. How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai?
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  16. What is the scope of pharmacology in India? I have completed B.Pharm
  17. MBA specialization and online MBA?
  18. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
18th March 2016, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Hospital Administration?

Detailed Information about Master of Hospital Administration Course:

Generally candidates who are willing to enter into the health care industry choose to pursue this Master of Hospital Administration course. After successful completion of this Master of Hospital Administration course, you may find employment opportunities in Health care Centers, Mental Health Organizations, Government and Private Hospitals, National and International health care Organizations, Mental Health Organizations and Pharmaceutical companies.

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Master of Hospital Administration Course:

The duration of this Master of Hospital Administration course lasts for about 2 years. The basic eligibility criteria required for doing this course is as follows.

>> Graduate Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Generally preference will be given to MBBS/ BDS/ Bachelor of Public Health/ B.Sc Nursing/ B.Pharmacy or AYUSH from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?