19th February 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?

what is the name of the entrance exam provided by governament of karnataka for P.G(2011 batch) ?
and when would the notifications are.........?
and what is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  3. When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?
  4. Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?
  5. Admission notification and date of entrance exam for class 9th for 2015 session?
  6. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  8. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies?
  10. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted in Bangalore? Date of announcement and procedure to give the entrance exam? How to get admission in Bangalore University?
  14. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission? -- [New]
  15. What is the admission procedure for MS in Hindustan University? Is there any entrance exam conducted by the college?
  16. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  17. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  18. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com graduate?
1st March 2011, 07:40 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?

Comedk PGET 2011: for medical aspirant

COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 2011 is likely to be held in February 2011
at various centres in Karnataka. It is expected that the ComedK Application Form for
Comedk PGET 2011 will be out in the later half of the month of December 2010.

for more information and application form download :http://comedkpget.com/application-form.html

Karnataka PGCET :
for MCA , MBA,MTECH

you can get admission form from their official website or through post.
4th March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?

PLEASE PROVIDE ME INFORMATION REGARDING KARNATAKA EDUCATION SERVICE(KES) EXAM DATES AND AGE LIMIT TO APPLY AND WHICH BOOKS TO REFER
13th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANTED TO KNOW THAT I HAVE COMPLITED HINDI B.ED CAN I APPLY FOR K.E.S EXAMS
10th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

when will be the COMEDK-PG-ENTRANCE for MDS is going to be conducted and when will be the application form will be available
14th September 2011, 09:56 PM
naikullas78

when apply for Bed entrance exam and when start of college
8th November 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

wen is pg entrance exam for 2o12?
22nd November 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

PLS LET ME KNOW ABOUT AVAILABILTY OF ONLINE PG MEDICAL COMEDK ENTRANCE . I HAVE PASSED MBBS FROM MANIPAL AND INTERNSHIP FROM PUNJAB AM I ELIGIBLE FOR COMMON ENTRACE TEST FOR K NTK BONAFIDES
JP
30th September 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

when is karnataka education service exam 2012?
17th November 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir am pursuibng mba can i apply nw nd when is d date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?