18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for MTech(Electrical Engineering) course in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech in Electrical Engineering from Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

16th May 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for MTech(Electrical Engineering) course in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech in Electrical Engineering from Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 12 seats available for an MTech Electrical Engineering course at the Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for the MTech Electrical Engineering course in the Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. Candidates must have the necessary score in GATE/PGCET for taking admission to study MTech Electrical Engineering at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. Ahmedabad Institute of Technology website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?